1. Shower Head
To clean your shower head, follow this steps:
1. Pour an ample amount of white vinegar into a plastic bag ( full enough to submerge the showered nozzle )
2. Tie it there for overnight
3. Remove in the morning
4. Run water to rinse
2. Shower Door
To clean your shower door, the steps are about the same:
1. Using Baking Soda, add a few drop of distilled vinegar to make a pasta
2. Apply on the door ( make sure it nice and stick, so that it will stick )
3. Leave it for an hour
4. Run it with a microfibre cloth
6. Use a microfibre cloth to dry the door
*Remember to wipe it dry every shower
Grout is one of the area where bacteria growth, to get rip of it:
1. Dip a grout brush or brush in bleach
2. scrub any discoloured area
3. Rinse well
*Seal grout about every 6 months.
4. Toilet Bowl
There are a lot of germs near and on the toilet bowl, even if you have flushed. This germs can fly into the air and land on the seat, handle, and other.
Follow this steps to clean your toilet bowl:
1. Pour a cup of Baking Soda into the bowl
2. Let it sit for a few minutes
3. Brush and Flush
*Always close the lid when you flush, and store you toothbrushes and contact lenses inside the cabinets.
Sink should the highest bacteria count, and we touch them after using the toilet and before washing our hands.
Follow this steps to clean your sink:
1. Pour White Vinegar or Baking Soda down the drain
2. Wait for about 5-10 minute and
3. Flush it with hot water
6. Hand Towel
Remember to replace your hand towel every 3-4 days. As it is shared by everyone, and it one of the places bacterias grow.