1. How To Cut Glass Bottle
2. Cork Filled Bottle Lamp
DIY your own awesome cork filled bottle lamp, the best thing is it cheap!
The material needed are:
- Large Bottle
- Bottle Lamp Kit
- Glass Drill
- Wine Cork ( You can change what you want to put inside )
- Needlenose pliers and a phillips head screwdriver
- Drill a whole on your bottle for the cord.
- Thread the cord through the bottle
- Fill bottle with the corks or what you like
- Assembly your Lamp Kit following the instructions on the package.
- You can also wrap the cord with some jute twine so it’s not so noticeable. *Be careful not to get any twine near any part of the lamp that might get hot.
3. Wine Bottle Light
Material you will need:
- Empty wine bottle
- A Glass Drill
- Masking Tape
- Christmas lights (with a plug only on one end)
- Make sure your bottle is clean,
- paste a small piece masking tape on the area where you want to drill a whole for the cord.
- Take your time drill. Make sure not to apply too much pressure while drilling and be careful as the glass may break.
- After drilling, rinse it to remove the glass shoving while being extra careful not to cut yourself
- Carefully place to christmas light in and you are done!