1. Kitchen Cabinet Gunk
Just mix vegetable oil and baking soda and scrub it with a toothbrush.
2. Making your Leather Sofa New
Use shoe polish to get scratches and scuffs out of your sofa
3. Cleaning your Hair Brush
Cleaning your hair brush is actually a really easy job
Just follow this steps:
1. Fill your sink with hot water and add some shampoo or dish washer detergent and use a toothbrush and brush your brush.
2. Leave it for 10 – 15 minutes
3. Take your brush out and rinse it with clean water and let it dry.
4. Charcoal Grill
Is barbecue grill giving you a hard time washing?
1. Just take an onion, cut and peel it
2. stab a fork into the small end
3. Rub the onion back and forth over the grates of a hot grill
4. the onion will deglaze the grates.
5. Lipstick Stains
We know lipstick stain is not easy to wash off, but no worries! Spray the spot with hairspray and let it set for 10 minutes, then dab with with a damp cloth and wash as normal
6. Burnt Pans
Follow this steps to have easy cleaning for your burnt pans.
1. fill the pan with water
2. add a cup of water vinegar to the pan
3. bring it up to a boil and
4. remove from stove
5. add 2 tablespoons of baking soda empty the pan and scour.
7. Acrylic Paint on Clothing
Just dab the area with acrylic paint, with some rubbing alcohol
8. Cleaning your Sneaker
Just use Toothpaste to clean your old sneakers